Austin Legal Group represents a variety of developers and individuals in obtaining permit approvals and adopting pro-active compliance strategies. We also perform environmental due diligence and defend clients charged with environmental violations by the state and the federal government.
As governmental agency restrictions and review have become more rigorous, the importance of experienced advice has increased. As part of our legal consulting services we assist developers and property owners navigate through the maze of requirements of the state and federal environmental statutes. When necessary we negotiate with regulatory agencies and interested civic groups.
We use our knowledge and experience to develop effective solutions specifically tailored for the environmental risks specific to each client’s project.
Our services include:
- Air, water and waste permits
- Mining, mineral rights, and reclamation
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Land Use and Zoning Issues
- Endangered Species Act
- CEQA Compliance and Exemptions
- NEPA Compliance
- Multiple Species Conservation Plan
- Environmental Impact Reports