Ms. Arden Anderson is the senior corporate and securities associate at the Austin Legal Group. Arden represents clients across all industries including biotechnology, health and wellness, technology, real estate, cannabis, blockchain, financial services, manufacturing, distribution, hospitality, and mining; however, she has gained particular knowledge over the past seven years representing cannabis businesses and finding creative solutions for their unique needs and regulatory constraints. Arden’s broad range of experience includes:
- Assisting her clients navigate capital market transactions.
- Taking companies public through the IPO, DPO or reverse merger processes.
- Helping public companies uplist.
- Aiding companies with SEC, OTC and FINRA compliance.
- Representing publicly and privately held companies in private debt and equity financings (including Regulation D and Regulation A offerings, PIPEs, secondary offerings and crowdfunding).
- Negotiating and closing mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, licensing deals, and complex commercial and real estate transactions.
- Advising clients on business structuring and formation.
- Counseling clients on private equity investments and secondary market purchases.
2020 Representative Transactions:
- $65M sale of cannabis manufacturing conglomerate.
- $5M Tier 2 Regulation A offering for health and wellness company.
- $20.4M Tier 2 Regulation A offering for agriculture business consisting of shares and warrants.
- $10M credit facility.
- Licensing of nationally recognized brand.
- $2.5M private debt financing.
- 25 year commercial lease.
- $2.5M sale of joint venture.
- $2.7 private debt financing.